Edwards, Chessbase Complete
- 350 Seiten
Lieferzeit ca. 3-4 Tage
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Produktinformationen "Edwards, Chessbase Complete"
Now, for the first time, former U.S. correspondence champion Jon Edwards has created real-life scenarios that focus upon why the software is so important for chess players of every class, along with clear explanations (illustrated with hundreds of screenshots) of how to use ChessBase.
Showing hundreds of helpful screenshots from the program, the author will demonstrate how, with ChessBase:
(1) Opening preparation is quick, comprehensive, fully- up-to-date, and effective;
(2) You can quickly locate and review important games in every opening, middlegame type, and endgame;
(3) You can instantly see what worldwide engines think about most opening and many middlegame positions;
(4) You can instantly see where you and your opponents erred;
(5) You can reliably prepare chess books for publication in print or on the web
And much, much more! There is in fact no aspect of using ChessBase which Edwards does not cover. It is all here, and all in one volume!
Know simply that ChessBase is instrumental to every aspect of chess. This book explains how the software can help you to improve your play, your learning, your teaching, your writing, or simply your love of and enthusiasm for the game.
After working with this brand-new guide both basic and advanced users will accomplish more in one hour than before in three!
Jon Edwards explains all that you will need to know with concrete examples and simple instructions. After that, how strong a chess player, how good a chess teacher, how good a chess author you become is truly up to you.
Former US Correspondence Champion Jon Edwards has written more than a dozen chess books, including 'Sacking the Citadel', on the classic bishop sacrifice.
NOTE: This book features ChessBase 12. The new ChessBase 13 will be available near the end of 2014. ChessBase has confirmed that the program features and interface described within this book are not expected to change.