Psakhis, Advanced Chess Tactics kartoniert
- QUALITY CHESS
- 365 Seiten
Lieferzeit ca. 3-4 Tage
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Produktinformationen "Psakhis, Advanced Chess Tactics kartoniert"
Psakhis's witty style shines on every page of this profound yet accessible work, which will entertain as it instructs. Psakhis helps the reader understand a complex subject by splitting it into separate themes by opening or pawn structure. Many puzzle positions are included so the reader is fully involved.
Lev Psakhis is an Israeli grandmaster. He was born in Russia and twice won the immensely strong Soviet Championship before moving to Israel where he has also been national champion twice. Psakhis is a renowned coach who has worked with many famous players including Garry Kasparov and the Polgar sisters.
Key to Symbols used
1. Attacking the Benoni
2. Attacking with Hanging Pawns
3. IQP Positions: Attacking the King with Pieces
4. IQP Positions: Attacking with the h-pawn
5. IQP Positions: Versus the c-pawn
6. Attack in the Sicilian Labyrinths
7. Attack in the Catacombs of the Caro-Kann
8. Attacking in Rare and Non-Standard Openings
9. 57 Exercises