Chess Opening Essentials helps you to get out of any opening in good shape. This thorough, understandable, and very readable manual gives you a foundation on which to build your repertoire on. Beginning and improving chess players should get this powerful book before they buy any other chess opening book!
* Comprehensive: covers all main variations likely to arise
* Easy-to-use: important moves and key positions are highlighted in colour
* Long-lasting: it doesn t outdate because it is about basics not the latest fashions
* Complete: explains the plans and counterplans for both Black and White
* Down-to-earth: simple, verbal introductions (not a database dump full of dead trees
* Convenient: every opening is illustrated with a number of instructive games)
* Prize-winning: received the Golden Award of the Italian Chess Federation
Weiterführende Links zu "Djuric/Komarov/Pantaleoni, Chess Opening Essentials Vol. 1"