Bologan, Bologan's Ruy Lopez for Black
- 544 Seiten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Produktinformationen "Bologan, Bologan's Ruy Lopez for Black"
Bologan s Ruy Lopez for Black is more than just a well laid-out, clearly explained and eminently playable set of responses against the Spanish Opening. Bologan presents TWO different options against every main line. It s actually two books in one!
Central in Bologan s repertoire are the Marshall Attack (8...d5) and the Breyer Variation (9...Nb8). The author guides the reader with a steady hand, using a systematic approach and helpful devices such as:
- A quick guide for those who are new to the Ruy Lopez and have little time
- The Arsenal of Strategic Ideas : how pawn structures define important themes
- The Fast Lane repertoire (in every chapter) indicates the minimum you need to know
- A wealth of new ideas and novelties
- A clear-cut presentation of tactical motifs
- Traps & tricks are visually marked
- Transpositions and move-order subtleties are clearly identified
- 2200 games referenced and presented in a separate index
- Lots of practical tips
Victor Bologan has taken the chess opening repertoire book to a next level. He has created a unique instrument of chess instruction for players of almost any playing strength.