De la Villa, 100 Endgames you must know
- 248 Seiten
Lieferzeit ca. 3-4 Tage
Preise inkl. gesetzlicher MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Produktinformationen "De la Villa, 100 Endgames you must know"
But time limits have shortened, and the endgame has to be played fast. A solid basic knowledge is vital.
There are, contrary to what most amateurs believe, relatively few endgames one must know. Here the 100 endgames are presented that:
- show up most frequently in practice
- are easy to learn
- contain ideas and concepts useful in more difficult positions.
Your performance will improve dramatically because this book brings you:
- simple rules
- guiding ideas at the beginning of each chapter
- detailed and lively explanations
- many diagrams
- clear summaries of the most important themes
- recommended exercises that will help you understand the material
- tests, divided in two parts: basic and final.
This is not an encyclopedia to be used as a reference book, but a practical tool to improve your knowledge of endgames most likely to arise in an actual game.
Each example is explained in a way that helps you to memorise for ever. The basic thing De la Villa asks of you is to always understand WHY you play a move.
Jesus de la Villa is an international grandmaster and a former champion of Spain. He has written many books and is a famous chess coach.